Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

Fantastic.

Your work is amazing! Looking forward to seeing more.

FelixColgrave responds:

BATTAYYYYYY

Dream travel Dream travel

yeah i remember when i first got my massive tablet

... it was awesome.

The drawings in this flash were great. But the lines were a bit dodgy.. you need to work on drawing your lines smoother. I liked it how you animated to the music. Good shit.

Well done - 4/5

Steinberg responds:

Yeah, I always had problems with lines, the way I draw works well on paper, but since I started drawing on the computer I'm having a lot of trouble getting rid of all those years of dodgy lines and bad drawing habits.
Thanks for your review! =)

Darnell Has a Crush Darnell Has a Crush

great job!

i loved the backgrounds and the art in general. fantastic animation! love it

A Bunny Friend A Bunny Friend

ah nice

i enjoyed this. awesome psychotic drawings and music. it was a bit short, so it could have used much more attention to everything so there is something to appreciate in a short animation.

Larkmart - Tires Larkmart - Tires

a bit strange..

voice acting and concept was good. drawings looked a little shaky. good animation but

Thanks Hulalaoo Thanks Hulalaoo

hmm..

ill give you a nine for having a decent attempt at flash..

it was a bit long and awkward at parts which just made me not want to view the rest of the animation..

feliks000 responds:

Yes, i was thinking to make them not so long.. but NOO.... frame 300 popped out when i was on frame 100 clicking f6 .. Thanks for the 9 :)

Battle Blast! Battle Blast!

wow.. very cool

the concept was interesting.. and the pocketmoster humans are awesome.

great flash!

Lobster Boy Lobster Boy

30 bucks for a lobster boy t-shirt?

geez i dont know man.. the t-shirt looks pretty crappy.. and this animation needs some work. you need to buy yourself a wacom tablet and fix up those drawings. im sure with practice, you'll be selling lobster boy t-shirts one day.

Kamatachi responds:

For anyone wondering, battay is referring to a very old Lobster Boy shirt that was made when this video came out. To find current Lobster Boy Merchandise, check Kamatachi.com in the store section.

And as for the animation, I made this when I was 14. I didn't have much experience with Flash at the time - everything I made up until 2011 I would say was mainly due to desire of experimentation.

G.I.N.A part 2 G.I.N.A part 2

great animation

looks nice. effects are cool.. although some of the drawings/positions of the woman were a bit.. awkward..

she also reminds me of samus.
overall, GREAT piece of work.

Q For Cucumber. pt1 Q For Cucumber. pt1

hilarious.. awesome drawings

this was great. sweet drawings and funny voice acting. great animation